The Svetozar Miletić Primary School
The Svetozar Miletić primary school dates back to 1728 and it’s known as the German school because it initially offered a German-mediated education. The school was later renamed into the City School, and subsequently the Main School. Throughout its history, the school changed its name a couple more times only to settle on Svetozar Miletić in 1952, a name it has kept to this day.
In 1914 the school relocated to a beautiful new building which also happens to be a cultural monument while its surroundings represent an oasis of spirituality, culture and knowledge in Zemun. Given the importance of this primary school’s role in education, Savremena has decided to partner with them as they inspire the young minds of tomorrow.