The Miroslav Antić Primary School in Belgrade
In the Bele Vode neighbourhood, an eponymous school was opened in 1945 in a building that had been a police station and it only had two classes. The school’s first official building was built in 1962 and to this day it remains a part of the school’s complex.
In 1974 the school changed its name into the Milentije Popović Primary School which it was called until 2004 when it was renamed after Miroslav Antić. Savremena International School has partnered with this school to enable its students to achieve the best results in their education.