The Josif Pančić Primary School
In the year 1936 the first school on Banovo Brdo began its construction, it was named the Matija Ban Primary School. In 1951 the school changed its name into the Thirteenth Primary School to mark its transition from a four-year education provider to a full-fledged primary school. The school changed its name the subsequent year into the Josif Pančić Primary School which it bears to this day.
Savremena’s partnership with the school resulted from the joint efforts towards providing modern and high-quality education that ensures a bright future for each student.