We are very glad to present you with this guide on how to optimise your learning process. It is a 200-page book where you will find a lot of priceless information. We believe it will become an indispensable reference for you each time you set out to learn something new.
In this book, you will find:
- Which strategy you can use to shorten the time spent on learning
- Time-management secrets as applied by the most successful professionals
- Which are the four best methods to study and how to practise them
- 11 real motivational techniques which will switch you into a learning mode whenever you want
- 5 steps for efficient studying: how to digest knowledge quickly
- How to cover study materials so that you minimise the study time but maximise knowledge retention
- Secrets of super-memory
- What to avoid when attending lessons and what never to avoid in order to memorise more
- Best note-taking
- How to learn public speaking techniques, which techniques to apply and how this can help you boost comprehension
- Which study checklist to use
- 7 self-tests to identify a level of progression in study and presentation techniques
- And much much more...