The incomparably modern Cambridge secondary school is awarding an incentive for the best
Notable achievements in science, sports or art? Want to enrol into a school where you can receive a high-quality education preparing you for your future academic pursuits at any university in the world? Apply for Savremena’s incentives for the best to receive a free, unmatched learning experience at our incomparably modern Cambridge secondary school!
All the motivated, hard-working brainiacs, whizz kids, successful athletes, eccentric artists and straight-A students who apply by 1 June will have the opportunity to receive one of the six incentives for the best awarded by International School Savremena that will cover up to 50% and up to 100% of the tuition fees. This is a unique opportunity for all those who wish to become part of the successful Cambridge generation.
An opportunity for all: Become a part of the elite distingushed by its knowlegde
We strongly believe that hard work and success should be rewarded appropriately and that they should not depend on the financial power of one’s parents.
That is why at International School Savremena, we strive to create a true elite of students who are talented, well-educated and hard-working young intellectuals who will one day become true leaders distinguished by their high-quality education, work and ambition.
This is why we, at International School Savremena, have designed 6 different incentives for the best students in their final year at primary school as well as those already attending our school who have not only made outstanding achievements in different fields including science, sports and art, but who also continue to work hard, improve themselves and achieve even better results. We have found a way to reward our whizz kids.
1. Fill in an incentive for the best application form.
2. Upon submitting your application, Savremena's enrolment coordinator will contact you to discuss the details of the application process.
3. Two weeks after the submission deadline you will receive the results of the selection process.
The rules for granting incentives for the best
- Students in their final year at primary school who are successfully finishing primary school and whose legal representatives have concluded a parent-school contract and paid the enrollment costs accordingly, as well as International School Savremena’s students who are at the end of the first, second or third year can apply for an incentive for the best.
- The deadline for applications is 1 June
- Two weeks after the submission deadline the School Board will decide to whom they will grant an incentive for the best.
- International School Savremena reserves the right to withdraw any incentive for the best or announce new ones without any explanation.
- The student – candidate and their legal representative are not allowed to file a complaint or objection against the decision on allocating the tuition fee reductions. The decision on allocating the tuition fee reductions is final.
- The School Board retains the discretionary right to grant a tuition fee reduction to any student who has not participated in the competition, as well as to any student who does not meet the listed requirements, without further explanation.
- In the event that several candidates qualify for an incentive for the best, International School Savremena reserves the right to divide an incentive for the best among several candidates or to grant more than one an incentive for the best of the same type.
- International School Savremena is not required to elaborate on their reasons for not selecting a particular student for the incentive for the best.
- By submitting the application for the tuition fee reduction, the student – candidate and their legal representative agree to the provisions of the Regulations and the competition requirements made publicly available on the school website.
Based on the supplied documents, students will be shortlisted and then interviewed by the Competition Committee, which will make a proposal as to the students receiving the incentive. Two weeks after the submission deadline students will receive the results of the selection process. The incentives depend on the tuition fee in June and can cover up to 100% and up to 50% of the tuition fee, depending on the decision by the School Board.
Six different incentives for the best for students with different talents
Don’t miss this opportunity to apply by 1 June for International School Savremena’s incentives for the best to receive the best education you can imagine, free of charge or at half the price. The value of it is of course priceless.
Intended for talented students who have achieved excellent results at national and international competitions and championships.
Intended for young people who are fluent in English and wish to continue their education in the Cambride International Programme.
For our unique braniacs who are equally successful in all subjects and disciplines.
For all our young athletes who have achieved notable results in individual or team sports.
Intended for exceptionally gifted young artists who have demonstrated their talents in music, painting, acting or any other art form.
Intended for hard working students who will graduate from primary school with an Exceptional Performance Certificate.
Why is International School Savremena the best choice?
International School Savremena works in accordance with the Cambridge curriculum, which meets the highest education-quality standards; upon completion of their secondary education, students can acquire the world renowned Cambridge diplomas.
The teaching is supported by the latest technologies, such as tablets and iPads, interactive whiteboards and tables, an e-diary and the unique eLearning platform, 3D printers, 3D pens and 3D scanners, all implemented within the especially designed environment: Intelligent Classroom and Google Technology Classroom.
Teaching is interactive, creative and fun, because International School Savremena ’s teachers, all notable experts at what they do, continually come up with new, different modes of knowledge transfer, and the knowledge the students adopt is practical and applicable.
Because of all this, the value that an incentive for the best from Savremena brings is practically inestimable.