A great opportunity for our young primary school graduates:
The incomparably modern Cambridge secondary school is awarding an incentive for the best
Notable achievements in science, sports or art? Want to enrol into a school where you can receive a high-quality education preparing you for your future academic pursuits at any university in the world? Apply for Savremena’s support programme to receive an unmatched learning experience at our incomparably modern Cambridge secondary school!
All the motivated, hard-working brainiacs, whizz kids, successful athletes, eccentric artists and straight-A students who apply by 31 May will have the opportunity to receive one of the six incentives for the best awarded by Savremena International School that will cover between 50% and 100% of the tuition fees. This is a unique opportunity for all those who wish to become part of the successful Cambridge generation.
An opportunity for all: Become a part of the elite distingushed by its knowlegde
We strongly believe that hard work and success should be rewarded appropriately and that they should not depend on the financial power of one’s parents.
That is why at Savremena International School, we strive to create a true elite of students who are talented, well-educated and hard-working young intellectuals who will one day become true leaders distingushed by their high-quality education, work and ambition.
This is why we, at Savremena International School, designed 6 different incentives for the best students in their final year at primary school as well as those already attending our school who have not only made outstanding achievements in different fields including science, sports and art, but who also continue to work hard, improve themselves and achieve even better results. We have found a way to reward our whizz kids.
1. Fill in an incentive for the best application form.
2. Upon submitting your application, Savremena's enrolment coordinator will contact you to discuss the details of the application process.
3. Two weeks after the submission deadline you will receive the results of the selection process.
The rules for granting incentives for the best
- Students in their final year at primary school as well as Savremena International School who are at the end of the first, second or third year can apply for an incentive for the best.
- The deadline for applications is 31 May
- Two weeks after the submission deadline an incentive for the best commitee will decide to whom they will grant an incentive for the best.
- Savremena International School reserves the right to withdraw any incentive for the best or announce new ones without any explanation.
- In the event that several candidates qualify for an incentive for the best, Savremena International School reserves the right to divide an incentive for the best among several candidates or to grant more than one an incentive for the best of the same type.
- Savremena International School is not required to elaborate on their reasons for not selecting a particular student for the support programme.
Based on the supplied documents, students will be shortlisted and then interviewed by an incentive for the best commitee, who will decide on whether or not the particular student should be granted an incentive for the best. Two weeks after the submission deadline students will receive the results of the selection process. Incentives for the best depend on the tuition fee in June and students will be granted a chance to be educated at Savremena International School with a 100% or a 50% discount, depending on the commitee’s decision.
Six different incentives for the best for students with different talents
Don’t miss this opportunity to apply by 31 May for Savremena International School’s incentives for the best to receive the best education you can imagine, free of charge or with a 50% discount. The value of it is of course priceless.
Intended for talented students who have achieved excellent results at national and international competitions and championships.
Intended for young people who are fluent in English and wish to continue their education in the international Cambride programme.
For our unique braniacs whoare equally successful in all subjects and disciplines.
For all our young athletes who have achieved notable results in individual or team sports.
Intended for exceptionally gifted young artists who have demonstrated their talents in music, painting, acting or any other art form.
Intended for our hard working students who will graduate from primary school with a Exceptional Performance Certificate.
Why is Savremena International School the best choice?
Savremena International School works in accordance with the Cambridge curriculum, which meets the highest education-quality standards; upon completion of their secondary education, students can acquire the world renowned Cambridge diplomas.
The teaching is supported by the latest technologies, such as tablets, interactive whiteboards, an e-diary and the unique eLearning platform, all implemented within the especially designed environment: Intelligent Classroom and Google Technology Classroom.
Teaching is interactive, creative and fun, because Savremena International School’s teachers, all notable experts at what they do, continually come up with new, different modes of knowledge transfer, and the knowledge the students adopt is practical and applicable.
Because of all this, the value that an incentive for the best from Savremena brings is practically inestimable.